Online Returns Policy
We want you to be delighted with everything you buy on roseandpoetry.com.
Occasionally though, we know you may want to return or exchange something.
We are happy to offer a full refund or exchange within 14 days of receiving your order.
-Email prior to returning your items
- You must state your Name, Order Number & Reason for Return before getting approval
- Once your return has been approved, you will receive an email confirming the return
along with your Returns Authorisation Number.
- Write your returns authorisation number in the box provided on the returns form received in your package
and post back with the unwanted items to Rose & Poetry in the original packaging.
- Upon receipt of the item(s) we will start the refund process. We will refund the order value,
less the original shipping, to the original card used for purchase.
Alternatively we can offer you a Rose & Poetry credit account.
Should you prefer credit please mention this when requesting your Return Account Number.
-Items must be returned unworn and in good and saleable condition.
- We recommend all returns are sent via recorded delivery with a tracking number.
- Rose & Poetry cannot accept liability for any returned goods lost or damaged in the post.
- Packages without an return authorisation number unfortunately will not be accepted and will be returned.
- Returns outside the stated time frame will only be accepted at the discretion of Rose & Poetry.
- It is our policy to refund the original form of payment, so we will organise a refund to your account,
which was used as payment through our secure online payment systems.
- Credit and Debit Card refunds may take up to 10 working days for your bank to complete.
- Rose & Poetry does not accept responsibility for refund processing times as they may vary depending on your bank.
Online Returns to Store
You will be able to return online orders within 14 days of receipt for an exchange or gift card only instore.
If you wish to have a refund, it will be processed according to our online returns policy stated above.
We will not be able to refund you for the goods in-store, items must be posted back as stipulated above
and will go through our online returns process. It is our policy to refund the original form of payment, so we will
organise a refund to your account, which was used as payment through our secure online payment systems.
Instore Returns Policy
Our instore policy is different to our online returns policy. Instore, you can exchange or receive a credit note to the
value of the goods purchased (provided they have been returned, unworn, unused and in original saleable condition with
all tags intact) within a 14 day period from the date of purchase. We don’t offer refunds instore and there is no return on